Digital Marketing Manager
Revel is a next gen healthcare technology company that is challenging convention by reimagining what’s possible. We believe the way healthcare traditionally communicates with people is broken. So we’re reinventing it. We’re replacing stone age practices with friendly conversations powered by smart technology and AI. We’re putting data to work for healthcare like every other industry on the planet. Because we can do better. Join us.
If you’re a change maker who wants to make a difference in healthcare, read on.
About the Role
We are seeking a skilled, driven and innovative Digital Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. This role is responsible for developing best-in-class digital marketing programs to align with the overall marketing and communications objectives for Revel. Qualified candidates will be fluent in their understanding of the strategies and tactics of today's digital marketing ecosystem, and how create and sell integrated plans that drive business results.
- Lead planning of digital marketing campaigns that exceed team expectations and support business objectives
- Manage social media, paid search, and SEO
- Create robust digital marketing campaigns that extend into all channels including email, search, social, and web to create great prospect experiences
- Review creative and production output to ensure it aligns with the strategy and business unit objectives
- Effectively build relationships with marketing, sales, and product teams and act as main point of contact for planning digital programs
- Analyze various data sources (i.e. 3rd party research, competition, digital trends, past campaign data, Google Analytics) to help guide and inform digital plans
- Work closely with analytics data to create measurement plans and deliver insightful campaign reports
- Effectively communicate and sell fresh ideas/plans to business partners and gain alignment
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns at once and effectively prioritize work
- Play a thought-leader role by sharing knowledge and best practices with the digital team and client team
- Committed to our mission to make the world a healthier place
- Passionate about digital marketing and an innovator in this space
- Collaborative team player who works hard and is driven to win
- Flexible and thrive working in a fast-paced, growing company
- Organized and enjoy driving multiple projects with tight deadlines
- 8 – 10 years of digital marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree required, ideally in Marketing.
- 8 - 10 years of relevant experience strategizing B2B digital marketing programs
- Must have experience strategizing multichannel digital campaigns
- Strong digital marketing acumen and a proven track record of developing and selling impactful campaign plans that drive business results
- Thorough understanding of inbound & outbound email marketing, organic and paid search engine marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, website strategy, customer relationship management, webcasts/webinars, and more is required
- Experience with HubSpot is a plus
What’s in it for You
- 401k with highly competitive company contribution
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible time off
- Mobile phone and parking benefits
- Contemporary, open work space located in the North Loop
- Free beverages, healthy snacks, and great coffee
- Fun work environment with innovative, smart, kind people who like to win
We’d love to learn more about you!
Email Questions to email@example.com or visit:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability, age, or any other status protected by state or local law, for qualified applicants who fall within the jurisdiction of such law.
*Candidates must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
**In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form (I-9) upon hire.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.