Sr. Graphic Designer
Revel is a next gen healthcare technology company that is challenging convention by reimagining what’s possible. We believe the way healthcare traditionally communicates with people is broken. So we’re reinventing it. We’re replacing stone age practices with friendly conversations powered by smart technology and AI. We’re putting data to work for healthcare like every other industry on the planet. Because we can do better. Join us.
If you’re a change maker who wants to make a difference in healthcare, read on.
About the Role
We are seeking a highly skilled, innovative, and motivated Sr. Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team. This role is responsible for creating and delivering high impact visuals for all aspects of the Revel brand – from email and web graphics, infographics and paid ad designs, presentations, and eBook layouts. The Sr. Graphic Designer will have design influence and will execute the creation of them all.
- Provide overall art/brand direction with creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality
- Develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts that are brave and bold
- Perform a wide range of creative functions including development, layout, design, and production
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, product, and leadership to create high visual impact communication pieces that stand out in the market
- Work on a variety of design projects including websites, eBooks, infographics, video, Google slides and PowerPoints, social media graphics, events/promotions, lead generation emails, product collateral, and corporate identity elements
- Update and maintain website elements with fresh content and graphics as it pertains to campaigns, the blog, new products, events, or newsletters
- Design newsletter templates/email campaign graphics – produce the appropriate assets that are for email, website, social ads, etc.
- Help curate and produce digital tools for website, emails, social media, and presentations
- Manage multiple project timelines, prioritize and organize the work, define budget constraints, and work in a rapidly evolving, fast-paced team environment to meet due dates
- Negotiate pricing and establish processes with vendors to ensure final accuracy of all creative efforts
- Maintain Revel’s digital assets in HubSpot and Google Drive
- Committed to our mission to make the world a healthier place
- Passionate about stellar design and a dreamer
- Collaborative team player who works hard and is driven to win
- Flexible and thrive working in a fast-paced, growing company
- Organized and enjoy driving multiple projects with tight deadlines
- 8 – 10 years of graphic design experience
- BA degree in graphic design, or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years in art direction and graphic design experience
- Design portfolio with superior design sensibility and aesthetic for digital experiences
- Advanced proficiency within Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), WordPress, Digital Asset Management Solution, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Google Slides, and Google Docs
- Proficient in HTML
- Experience in building and designing websites
- Experience managing multiple projects and deadlines across various business teams
What’s in it for You
- 401k with highly competitive company contribution
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible time off
- Mobile phone and parking benefits
- Contemporary, open work space located in the North Loop
- Free beverages, healthy snacks, and great coffee
- Fun work environment with innovative, smart, kind people who like to win
We’d love to learn more about you!
Email Questions to email@example.com or visit:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability, age, or any other status protected by state or local law, for qualified applicants who fall within the jurisdiction of such law.
*Candidates must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
**In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form (I-9) upon hire.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.